۱۳۸۶ آذر ۱۵, پنجشنبه

snow snow snow

Today is friday and 7th of december. It is snowing this week all the time.whenever I look trough the window I see snow falling dwn. Maryam went to daycare for the first and last day of this week, she didnt go the other days because there was a nasty blast of snow here in montreal and the cleaning up is not yet finished. Amin has got a runny nose, this baby is so sensitive...
Last night we went to Maxi and just some food,fruit and a few grocery items added up to 160 dollars.are we eating too much?
Next week I scheduled my shift for a fulltime work and I will work 40 hours.
I have not been able to talk with my parents and I dont think I could do that for the month that they are in mecca.

I like to find some online book resources,does anyone know about a good website?



هیچ نظری موجود نیست: