۱۳۸۷ دی ۱۴, شنبه

I am tired

I am tired of waiting for something.
It is a long time that I am waiting for something to happen.
There was a lot that should happen for us to be able to go back to Iran.
The school, military service, renting the house, money issues...
And now it is almost done, but still there is one more thing to be finished. Citizenship...
and I dont know why I am so weak these days. I am not the strong person that I was before. I feel I dont have any more energy. I cant eat well, every night I have bad dreams and I dont feel happy.
Last night I dreamed of Maryam in my grandmas home , They have a big yard, it was like all the cartoons we watched when we were kids, the mother and the child running to each other and hugging each other at the end. I was running all the yard Maryam was running all the yard and calling me maman maman.

۱ نظر:

Azadeh گفت...

سلام مرضیه
کلی خوشحال شدم که وبلاگتو پیدا کردم. امیدوارم زودتر همه چیز حل شه و برین ایران.
خوب و خوش باشید و بچه های گلت رو ببوس