۱۳۸۶ آبان ۲, چهارشنبه

Amin is sick
and my heart is broken.
He got sick on october 3rd,Then we took care of him and he was fine by october 10,
It is october 24th now and he is sick again.
He is too small to handle all these.
Doctor Kovacs says it is because of the daycare, he should not go to daycare until he is at least 1 year old.
We dont have any family here, so I have no choice except that I have to stay home more.
I will work only for 2 days while at that time k1 would be home with the kids.
It is hard but hey we can do it.

Now it is around 2 pm.I am making supper, Maryam is sleeping and Amin is in my arms.
I dont know why his condition is making me feel too much upset although it is cold it is not a seroius illness.
I have to pray god to make all children healthy and happy and to help mothers of the sick children to be stron.

هیچ نظری موجود نیست: